Irwindale, California
4.3

I am Tony, I am present here to write review for an online store that is Atlantic Inkjet. In my title I have said this store "the best" because this the really best inkjet cartridges store.

I have purchased 2 remanufactured cartridges for my Epson printer. I use Epson printer in home and office both. I prefer remanufactured cartridges because these are cheap and the main point is that they work same like original.

The ink offered by Atlantic Inkjet delivers high quality prints. I like their service because they deliver product at right time. I get delivery of my product within 24 hours.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of toner cartridge from Atlantic Inkjet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Atlantic Inkjet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most product quality. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Atlantic Inkjet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Atlantic Inkjet?

Comments